The goal of the Alzheimer's Reading Room is to Educate and Empower Alzheimer's caregivers their families, and the entire Alzheimer's community.
In the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR), we offer "real life" solutions to problems that Alzheimer's caregivers face each day.
The Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR) offers a searchable Knowledge Base that contains over 3,800 articles about Alzheimer's disease. This intellectual capital is offered free of charge and is available to the entire Alzheimer's community Worldwide via the ARR website.
Read More about the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- The Last 25 Articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- My Name is Lisa
- Connectedness and Attachment in Alzheimer's Care
- Alzheimers Caregiver Why are the Little Things Bothering You?